Sunday, December 2, 2007

Book List and Favorite Links

One of my best friends is a self-proclaimed blog stalker. While I still mostly stalk friends' blogs, I did briefly stalk the favorite blog of my stalker friend. Her favorite target blog listed recently read and recommended books. I actually purchased and read several books based on this blogger's recommendations. Borrowing that idean and assuming I can ever figure out how to add links to the right nav of this page, I'll start listing some of our favorite books and links.

Until I do figure that out, I'll mention them here. One of my favorite Websites is blurb.com. Blurb lets you create and publish your own books. This is one of my sister's photography that I created.

Here are some of my favs from the book.

Urban Art


Curve


Bleachers


Brookhill Morning

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I finally was able to get a connection! That's very sweet of you. I love my book!